Marbles


Marble is a metamorphic limestone. It is made of more than 90% calcite (a crystalline form of calcium carbonate, CaCO3). The remaining 10% of “impurities” grant the many different varieties, their peculiar colours and characteristics. Marble can be translucent, red, white, brown, green, black and grey. It can have spots, swirls or veins or uniform colours. One of the principal properties of this natural stone is its ability to achieve a natural glasslike polish without the need of waxes or other chemical compounds. Marble is polished by abrasion until it reaches its natural glossy lustre and as long as it is well cared for, this luxurious finish can last for centuries. Please refer to FAQ page for available Marble Sizes.

GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY!

Say hello!

Visit our showroom

6 Orthla Ave, Heidelberg West
VIC 3081, Australia

Ph : 1300-973-938



Message