Need to get your house ready for showings in a hurry?
We’re here to help.
We got advice from the best agents in the country and found 7 simple things you can do to get your home ready for those house hunters.
These 7 steps will get you prepared to sell your house in no time.
1. Start cleaning and decluttering ASAP.
2. Make repairs… but only the ones that are necessary.
3. Paint and polish.
4. Give your exterior and entryway extra attention.
5. Stage to highlight the best features.
6. Take high-quality photos of your house looking it’s best.
7. Make yourself available for showings at all times.
Read more articles with top agent tips to help you sell your house and find a top real estate agent in your area at